Tuesday, March 2, 2010

37 Weeks Full Term!

Wooo Hoooo and the countdown officially begins. Too bad I have a toothache that is driving me cuh-razy. Stupid Tylenol. I am using numbing medication but I think I've built up a tolerance or something because it's not helping anymore. There really isn't anything I can do because it's not infected, no fever or anything. As soon as the baby comes I can make an appointment and get things fixed. It's hurt on and off for a bit so I'm hoping the "off" comes really soon.

I am surprisingly still pretty darn comfortable pregnancy wise. I sleep just fine at night when the girls are feeling well. Sure I get up to go to the bathroom, but nothing new there. At night I usually have bothersome BH contractions and I often hope they're doing at least a little something. I try to keep myself busy so I don't fall into the constant false labor trap. Anyway you look at it this baby is coming very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment