Thursday, March 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I was so busy celebrating yesterday, of course laying on my left side sipping water ;), that I never got the chance to update. I was released just before lunch time with several regulations. Of course I am supposed to be on bed rest with bathroom privileges. Which begs the question, what in the heck do the poor people w/ out bathroom privileges do? Anyway, I also have to report back this afternoon for another nst and biophysical profile. This part doesn't thrill me because it complicates things. I've made some arrangements and Chiggie is just going to come along. She's never seen an ultrasound before so she's pretty excited.

So, for now we're definitely still playing the waiting game. I keep reassuring myself that this can't go on much longer. I have a week and a half until my due date, that's what is so bizarre. Come on baby we want to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment