Friday, March 5, 2010

Good Grief

I haven't been sick this pregnancy very much at all. So I was pretty surprised when I woke up this morning and my ear hurt. I decided to give it some time. I have suffered ear infections my whole life so I know when I have one. I was pretty busy all day, but I took some pain relievers and really had a good day. I went grocery shopping, did a bunch of laundry, and took some lunch to my Mom who had a medical procedure done yesterday. Now tonight I am 100% sure my ear is infected. It took forever for the pain drops I have to kick in and up until they did I was contemplating a trip to the E.R. I have an appointment Monday, so I hope I can make it until then. I really want this cleared up before I deliver.

1 comment:

  1. I had a double ear infection at the end of my pregnancy with Colin. I can totally relate to how you are feeling.
    Hope it clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete