Sunday, March 14, 2010

Still Waiting

How can you want two very different things at the same time. On one hand, this pregnancy has gone by so smoothly, up until the end. Until I got sick I really had very little to complain about. Pregnancy wise I still feel the same way. I know the Pre-e is new because I just haven't felt sick. On the other hand we're very near the end and I'm just so ready for him to be here safe and sound. It's hard to enjoy the last few days when you really don't feel that great and you know you're not going to get better until the baby comes. I guess all good things really must come to an end. Here's to a new beginning I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. We're praying for a very quick and easy dilivery of that precious baby boy. Not only for him but for you too. We Love You.

    Tell all the girls hello for us and we'll be talking to them soon.

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you....and checking in to see how you are hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete